Why Altus for Women's Health?
We are working to provide a wide spectrum of innovative solutions that deliver the effective treatment for women health issues.
WHY GENETIC TESTS ARE NOW CRITICAL FOR PATIENT HEALTH?
Genetic testing can help medical professionals:
• Identify an inherited condition or disease risk
• Diagnose genetic conditions
• Recommend personalized treatment and prevention options
Every patient who would like to know more about her pregnancy should be offered noninvasive prenatal test (NIPT). Research has shown that NIPTs are far more accurate than standard screenings in predicting the risk of genetic disorders (up to 99 percent accurate for Down’s syndrome), while creating far fewer false alarms (false positives).
NIPT results will help you guide your patients in making informed decisions. Once the results of your patient’s NIPT are back, you can pair them with the results of a first trimester ultrasound to determine whether further testing is needed. You may then recommend following up with amniocentesis or chorionic villi sampling (CVS to confirm the results.
Why Choose Altus Lifescience?
Altus Lifescience is striving to bring innovative women’s health products where they are needed the most. We are owned and run by industry experts and medical professionals who understand patient health and doctors’ commitment.
Altus Lifescience works side-by-side with you and your staff to seamlessly incorporate these products as part of your routine practice so you can:
• Select the most appropriate tests for your patients
• Get the right results the first time
• Reduce overall turnaround time
• Provide access to Genetic and clinical counselors as needed
• Combine your opinion and rapid tests to help decrease patient anxiety