FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location: United States (Remote work OK)
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with experience building web and/or mobile applications for the enterprise. As a full stack engineer, you will leverage your strengths to work more independently. This independence will help bring new features and ideas to life more quickly and allow you to own complete parts of the product. It also enables you to move freely between various projects and ideas, as both a back-end and/or front-end contributor.
- Design, develop and test intuitive web and mobile applications
- Develop data rich features
- Collaborate effectively with your teammates, and customers
- Communicate technical ideas with a focus on problem solving
- 3+ years’ experience building and supporting full stack applications within an agile or SCRUM team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or STEM-related field, OR equivalent training, work experience
- Ability to write high quality, production code in one or more languages
- Experience with various management tools like Jira and Git
- Experience using various tools to ensure the quality of your own code (testing frameworks, source control practices, CI/CD)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems Preferred
- Middle: Microservices, Service Bus/Message Queues
- Back-End: C#, .NET, MSSQL, Cosmos DB, MongoDB
Other: Microsoft Azure, XML, JSON, SOAP APIs, RESTful APIs, Web Tokens
WEB AND EMAIL DEVELOPER
Location: India (Remote or Part time Consulting Ok)
If you are can write HTML and CSS then please read on! We are looking for an intern or fresher who can code basic web pages and emails.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing code to create web pages in wordpress.
- Coding emails that render well across devices and platforms—even Outlook
- Using MailChimp to deploy emails and segment lists
- Conducting A/B tests to evaluate and improve engagement rates
- Monitoring and reporting on email performance
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in marketing or related business field
- 1+ years’ experience using HTML & CSS for web or email
- 1+ years’ experience using Excel to create formulas and merging multiple data files
- 1+ years’ experience using email marketing automation platforms.
- Mailchimp experience a plus
Send resume to email@example.com