Join Our Team
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: United States (Remote work OK)
The eCommerce Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring effective digital marketing campaigns that align with the organization’s marketing goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in various digital marketing channels, including email marketing, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media advertising, PPC advertising, and SEO.
- On-page SEO optimization for product pages and product categories
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns, including creating email templates, tracking results, and maintaining the email list using MailChimp
- Set up products on eCommerce retail outlets like Etsy etc.
- Optimize categories in Google Merchant and other online retailers.
- Manage and optimize PPC campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Monitor and report on website analytics to identify trends and opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase website traffic and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns to optimize strategies and improve results.
- Validated analytical and numerical proficiency; versed in site analytics and proficient in analyzing data for decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, with a focus on email marketing, social media, SEO, and PPC advertising.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to think creatively.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems is a plus.
- Experience with merchandising tools.
Tools and Technologies
- Google Analytics
- Google Docs
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Choose your own hours
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Send resume to [email protected]
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEERLocation: United States (Remote work OK) We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with experience building web and/or mobile applications for the enterprise. As a full stack engineer, you will leverage your strengths to work more independently. This independence will help bring new features and ideas to life more quickly and allow you to own complete parts of the product. It also enables you to move freely between various projects and ideas, as both a back-end and/or front-end contributor. Responsibilities
- Design, develop and test intuitive web and mobile applications
- Develop data rich features
- Collaborate effectively with your teammates, and customers
- Communicate technical ideas with a focus on problem solving
- 3+ years’ experience building and supporting full stack applications within an agile or SCRUM team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or STEM-related field, OR equivalent training, work experience
- Ability to write high quality, production code in one or more languages
- Experience with various management tools like Jira and Git
- Experience using various tools to ensure the quality of your own code (testing frameworks, source control practices, CI/CD)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems Preferred
- Middle: Microservices, Service Bus/Message Queues
- Back-End: C#, .NET, MSSQL, Cosmos DB, MongoDB
WEB AND EMAIL DEVELOPER
- Writing code to create web pages in wordpress.
- Coding emails that render well across devices and platforms—even Outlook
- Using MailChimp to deploy emails and segment lists
- Conducting A/B tests to evaluate and improve engagement rates
- Monitoring and reporting on email performance
- 1+ years’ experience using HTML & CSS for web or email
- 1+ years’ experience using Excel to create formulas and merging multiple data files
- 1+ years’ experience using email marketing automation platforms.
- Mailchimp experience a plus